The admin dashboard is designed to give the administrator summary information about the calls traversing your phone system.
- Emergency Calls Last 24hr - the number of calls to emergency services in the last 24 hours. Clicking on this number will display calls that have taken place.
- Total Calls Last 24hr - the total number of completed calls in the last 24 hours. 0 second calls are not counted.
- Error Calls Last 24hr - calls that failed for one reason or another. This includes wrong numbers and other non-critical failures.
- Call stats over the last 24 hours (graph) - this graph shows the call legs that have occured over the last 24 hours. Please note that a leg is different than a call. Each endpoint will have a leg, so in most calls, there will be two legs, however in conference calls, there can be 3 or more legs.
- Failed call legs - this shows specific error codes for your call failures. Useful for tracking down issues.
- Call legs by Gateway - call legs that have traversed each gateway during that time period. Gateways with 0 calls will not be listed.